Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 4:32 PM
Favorite Bones Quotes.

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE BONES QUOTE OF ALL TIME (WELL, OF SEASON ONE) IS...

Zack: This is the type of situation where people say, "Oh my God".
Hodgins: Pretend you're a person and say it.
Zack: Oh my God.
(Ep: The Woman At The Airport)

And others are :

Zack
: The murder weapon is a larger version of the surgical implement used on the victim's jaw.
Brennan: You compared the wounds to the marks left on her jaw? That's brilliant, Zack.
Zack: It was Hodgins; well Hodgins quoting you, so it was us. Go team!
(Ep: The Woman At The Airport)

Brennan: You know, I'd like to drive sometime.
Booth: (Changing the subject) Look, our contact out here is Special Agent Tricia Finn.
Brennan: I'm an excellent driver.
Booth: Ok, Rainman.
Brennan: I don’t know what that means.
Booth: I’m always gonna drive, you know that, right? Me behind the wheel and you over there on the grandma side.
Brennan: I’m not above telling Deputy Director Cullen what kind of car you rented.
(In the next shot we see Brennan with a big smile behind the wheel and Booth less than happy in the passenger seat)
(Ep:The Woman At The Airport)

Hodgins: I recognize that look.
Brennan: What?
Hodgins: You're writing another book. When you write, you get a stunned look on your face like you stuck a fork in a toaster.
(Ep: A Boy In A Bush)

Hall: (about Brennan) Where'd you find her?
Booth: Museum.
(Ep: The Man In The Wall)

Hodgins: How many times do you want me to poke Zack?
Brennan: Just once, but as hard as you can.
Zack: As hard as he can? Why don't I hit him as hard as I can?
Hodgins: Because you have arms like noodles while I'm vigorous and burly.
(Hodgins hits him with the cane.)
Zack: That all you got, burly boy?
(Ep: The Man In The Wall)

Zack: (Ranting maniacally) I was out taking the pictures you needed and there was a sign and numbers on the ground and I thought, "Why assume a quasi-randomly generated function-oriented paradigm?"
Hodgins: Zack! When you talk that fast, human beings can't hear you.
(Ep: A Man On Death Row)

BONESSS!

On the last 3 eps now :)
SEASON TWO, PLEASE ANYONE?

Labels: