Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 11:22 PM
Bimbotic.

edit 12.17AM

Oy D!

Because of you and that post right, and after all i went through these few days

STILL WANNA CALL ME A LOSER FOR LISTENING TO THE CLICK FIVE SOME MORE.

You just wait man. Tiu.
I got a pair of scissors waiting and i'll get you when you're sleeping.

OR i'll burn all your CDs in your cina CD collection AND your techno collection AND... your underwear.


__________________________

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"Eh. I'm doing my homework now."
"Yeah, so'm I. Gee, what are the odds?"
"What's odd?"
"...... Never mind."

*a long pause*

"Say, what do you call a cow's young again?"
"Huh?"
"Cub, right?"
"...... Are you freaking kidding me? Cow cubs? -_-"
"Yeah. Cow cubs."
"ITS CALF LAH! Cubs are for lions or bears wtf?"
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHA"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Potato, potato, potato. Tsk. Amazing what Singapore schools teach you, really.

HAHAHA

Labels: