Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 12:18 AM
David.

DAVID BOREANAZ IS DRIVING ME NUTS.
in a good way. :)
ZHENG JOOOOOOOOOOOOO how can your friends say he is some ugly old man?!?!?!?! I'd KILL for him! I'd KILL!!!!!

*fans self*

Shirtless scene on hospital bed - though attatched to a dozen tubes - HOT!

*fans self again*

I'm saving the last six episodes from the first season until tomorrow.

Omg I just found a wet-shirt picture of David :O

Which i'm not posting up here. Wooh!

*fans self fans self*

And some asshole from my neighbours' side (don't worry, Chin Hong, it's not you, it's the gasman) keeps knocking on the wall with a blunt object which sounds like a hammer, but it sounds like he isn't hitting a nail. He's sort of knocking the wall with it.
Psychopath.

Labels: