Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 10:40 AM
Collide.

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And i'm tangled up in you, yeah

But i'm open, you're closed,
Where i'll follow, you'll go,
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I, Collide

I'm quiet you know,
You make a first impression
I've found i'm scared to know i'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time,
You somehow find, you and I, Collide

Don't stop here
I lost my place
I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I, Collide
You finally find, you and I, Collide
You finally find, you and I, Collide
___________

This song makes me cry.
This song is full of meaning and it doesn't really apply to me or what I have been through, but this song will always be my favorite song of all time, and a close second is The Click Five's Good Day because that song always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face, even though my day has been far from good.

Today we had lasagna at Huai's house. It was good. Real good. So good, in fact, that my stomach feels so utterly round right now, I feel like a ball. My stomach is too big for my liking that I just expertly hide it behind a t-shirt or my trusty red hoodie.

It's hard, being compared to other people. You are scrutinized so closely, as if you're an experiment sitting in a petri dish under a microscope and even remarks like "No wonder lah, your figure like that" make me cringe and hate myself.

I know I should probably flip that person who said that off and get on with my life being all satisfied with myself but I AM NOT.

I AM NOT SATISFIED. I am not satisfied with who I am, dammit!

So this time, no sitting around. No laziness. No more being greedy. I am exercising and I shall go to the gym!

.......... Once I get that pair of sports shoes.

Labels: