Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 10:52 PM
What if there were no malls?.

I spent the day at home today.

I'm not allowed to go out with friends this week because quote Mom "I'm spending too much money" unquote. It's ridiculous. It's hard really, to go out and to NOT spend something, because we always go to places that actually TEMPT me to spend. Like our usual haunt, MidValley - don't even get me started on how many things I can buy there with fifty bucks in my pocket.

*sighs wistfully*

Guess we're going to have to do something more productive when we go out next time eh? Like having a picnic in one of the more cleaner parks around the city. Baking cupcakes. Walking the streets of KL with cameras in our hands. Blowing bubbles while sitting on benches. Walking our walk-deprived dogs. Watching a DVD at each-others' houses while eating popcorn hot from the microwave. Playing Monopoly (*cough* HuaiCANNOTwinanymore *cough*). Making scrapbooks. Ringing doorbells and running away laughing. Flying our kites on shit-covered grassy hills (because we never pick up after our dogs). Sitting on swings, feeling like little kids again. Oh, all the things we could do if our lives didn't revolve around malls or cinemas, or if Malaysia was a hundred times cleaner!

I've realized this blog is picture deprived, so I shall post one here before I attempt to start my "The Brave One" movie review due Monday for Miss. T :-

It's a picture of Leisure Commerce Square at night, snapped from the back of a moving car. I edited this ages ago before my Photoshop went kaput.

U no evar tawk 2 meh that wai agen!

U NO EVAR TAWK 2 MEH THAT WAI AGEN!
OR WE IS DUN 4 GUD!

Labels: ,