Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 10:07 PM
Birthdays and sneakers..

Bands that I am so into right now
- Cobra Starship - Pop-Punk Is Sooooo '05
- FallOutBoy - Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
- LinkinPark - Easier To Run
- Boys Like Girls - Heels Over Head
- Paramore - crushcrushcrush
- Panic! - Camisado & Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
- and of cos lah, The Click Five - Headlight Disco

I super duper love Paramore's crushcrushcrush!

Anyways, Econs today - which was superb (I think this is truly the first time in the history of alll my schooling days that I managed to answer the whole exam paper without scratching my head and going "Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih"). Even English paper I also got ok? That bloody Kino and Juana and Kayu-tito last year la.

After Econs, I followed WeiHong and MunSuet to KLCC, where me and WeiHong walked around for a little while while MunSuet went for her job interview thing with Maxis. I spotted this super cute fluorescent dress in Guess that I think I saw in November's CLEO which I managed to read habis the whole thing last night. Hahahaehaha I studied last night. *cough

The ROXY there was super incomplete though. I prefer the one in One Utama and MidV. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ROXY flipflops!!! The ROXY flipflops in KLCC look super kampung, like the ones you can so totally buy at the pasar malam for 20 times cheaper.

:(

My sneakers gave me blisters today. This is the only part I hate about sneakers : breaking them in. After they're broken in, they'll be soooo comfy and I practically have them on 24/7.

Super random pictures of sneaks later I promise. No pictures for the meantime though.

And oh, i'll be turning seventeen soon. Florence turns seventeen tomorrow. Or in an hour and thirty minutes to be precise.

I don't want to turn seventeen. Sure, i'm finally that age I was hoping I was when I was younger so that I could be the same age as the magazine name wtf, but I don't feel any better. I want to be sixteen and in college!! And when I tell everyone that, everyone goes "HUH? YOU'RE SIXTEEN AND YOU'RE IN COLLEGE? PTS isit?" And i'll go, "No, not PTS. I masuk early." Haha.

Right now i'm working on this totally random-can-die story of Ryan and Brendon and I think my LJ community mod is going to love me for this one. Talk later.

Happy Birthday, Flo.

Labels: ,