Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, October 19, 2007 @ 2:46 PM
SALE!.

edit as of 12.16 AM

after fights like the one i've just had with my brother, it would make me LOVE to hear him say "acoustic" one more time - with my hands around his neck.

end edit.

AAAAAAAH!

Remember Karmaloop?

They're having a SALE!

Yes, a SALE!

For clothes and shoes AND accessories, all of which going el cheapo!!!

Godddd if only my mother didn't have this certain silly trust issue. She doesn't trust any transactions involving money through the Internet, thinking that people will con you into buying nice items when they only want your money and they won't ever give you your item -_-

She doesn't trust Nuffnang or Advertlets but I signed up for them anyway. *Shrugs* It's not like i'm even earning anything from them anyway. Like, what, five bucks?

Anyway. I'm really nuts about this Freshjive hoodie that's going for US$62.95!!! That's around RM200 or so in our money. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I SUPER DUPER WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*DIES X10000000*

Oh, red Gap hoodie, i'm sorry for wanting another hoodie, but ohhhhhh it's so beeeoooteefoooolll!

*dies again*

Why can't we have Karmaloop brands here?!?!!

This is the epitome of UNFAIR.

*stomps off in a huff*

*stomps back to tell of new obsession*

Yeah, i'm obsessed with yaoi manga scans now -_- thanks to Joan, for coming over last night and reintroducing me to them.

*stomps off again*

Labels: , , ,