Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 11:21 PM
Memories.

I read my old posts and couldn't help smiling and feeling fuzzy inside when the memories came flooding back.

*here*

I edited that way ages ago. I think I lost the font. Super nice font. :( It used to be my favoritest of favorite fonts.

And I posted this before and it's WAY outdated since Paris and Stabby Nachos Stavros Niarchos are WAY over but still it's like, so fucking funny.
PARIS: Dude, I'm so happy we're friends again.

NICOLE: Me too.

PARIS: You make me look so tall and healthy.

NICOLE: You make me feel so small and delicate. And smart. I enjoy that.

PARIS: I'm just glad we're over that thing that happened.

NICOLE: Me too. Our friendship is more important.

PARIS: I know. I mean, bros before hos, right? I seriously never would have hooked up with him if I knew you really liked him.

NICOLE: What?

PARIS: Stabby. If I'd known you were THAT into him, I never would have stolen him from you.

NICOLE: Huh?

PARIS: STABBY. STABBY NACHOS.

NICOLE: Who is Stabby Nachos?

PARIS: You know, tall? Greek? Your boyfriend?

NICOLE: Stavros Niarchos?

PARIS: That is what I SAID. STABBY NACHOS.

NICOLE: He's not my boyfriend.

PARIS: He was until I stole him from you.

NICOLE: What?

PARIS: Or was that your sister?

NICOLE: I don't HAVE a sister. YOU have a sister.

PARIS: We both have sisters, dumbass. We're both the skinny sister! Woo! Remember?

NICOLE: Paris. I don't have a sister.

PARIS: Um, did they give you electroshock therapy when you were in that eating disorder thingie? You totally have a sister. You guys were on that TV show forever, like when you were little kids? Remember? You guys are twins, or something.

NICOLE: Paris, that's Mary-Kate Olsen.

PARIS: YOU'RE Mary-Kate Olsen.

NICOLE: NO, I'M NOT.

PARIS: ...are you sure?

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Really? Because I think you're wrong. You look just like her. Do you have your driver's license with you? Because I don't think I believe you.

NICOLE: I'M NOT MARY-KATE OLSEN.

PARIS: Then who the hell are you?

NICOLE: It's NICOLE.

PARIS: Richie?

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Oh.

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: Um. So, this is awkward.

NICOLE: YEAH.

PARIS: I guess the friends thing is off again, then.

NICOLE: You know what you did.
ROFLMAO!
_________

I found an old Blue house t-shirt in my cupboard this evening. Wilson had gotten it for free and he gave it to me because I didn't like my Red house t-shirt design last year.

When I found it, I felt so overwhelmed with nostalgia that I put it on straight away - and I felt like a SriKL-ian again.

I remember all those times before sports practice, when the whole school would gather in the courtyard, sitting according to their houses (like something out of Harry Potter), to hear Mr.Nathan give his useless (to me) speeches, ending with Mr.Chew telling us to be careful while crossing the roads and giving us a sports pep phrase wtf.

I remember all of us coming down for PE dressed in our normal school uniforms.

Mr.Raymond (the hopeless pervert PE teacher) would send us all up again to change into our PE shirts.

So we'd go up, and we'd spend an eternity in the toilets before slowly making our way down again.

We'd sit watching the boys run around bouncing basketballs and playing futsal for fifteen minutes before the bell rings and we'd trudge back up to class to change back into uniforms again wtf.

I remember a time in Form 4, when the gymnasium was ready for use and once a fortnight, we'd climb up five or six floors - that's A LOT of stairs - (we'd be half-dead and panting by the time we reached the top) up to the gym to be pushed around for 30 minutes before climbing down again.

Gym was fun, though. I remember one time, we did this run-jump thing on the pommel horse.
We had to run from one end of the room to the other where the pommel horse was and then jump on a spring board and land perfectly on the pommel horse on two feet. It wasn't easy. I managed to pull it off twice, and then the third time, I fell off the pommel horse and nearly sprained my ankle. -_-

Oh, those times were fun.

There were also the times when Mr. Raymond would harass Huai and we'd all glare at him.

*Mr. Raymond touches Huai's leg*
"Don't touch me la!!"
*Mr. Raymond smiles and touches Huai's leg again*
"OI! STOP TOUCHING ME LA PERVERT!"
*Mr. Raymond smiles and gives a surprised look* "What did you call me?" *Touches the top of Huai's head*
"STOP IT LAH!"

Hahah, and every year we had to do a high-jump for some test thing and every year we'd try to escape it by claiming we forgot to bring our PE shirt or claiming we had our periods. We'd proceed to sit at one corner and watch everybody land perfect jumps or make a fool of themselves while laughing like maniacs.

:) Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.

Labels: