Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, October 22, 2007 @ 7:42 PM
Disgusting pests..

You made me feel like the one, made me feel like the one.... the one...

My house is infested with those water-bugs with long flat wings that always come after a long day of rain.

I HATE them. Right now, millions of them are buzzing away, surrounding the various fluorescent lamps we have downstairs. Only a few managed to make their way upstairs - I don't know where they have gone to now, but ... oh. Speak of the devil. One just appeared in front of me. Ugh. Little monster.

My aunt says they're white ants. After all their wings eventually drop off, they'll find damp wood to live in. Bye bye shoe cabinet. (Candy will have a great time with it.)

Right now, though, Candy's sitting meekly in the corner beside the shoe cabinet, not daring to even snap at a flying ant whenever it passes.

That's because, my aunt says, they bite. "They're ants after all."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE a particularly huge one just decided to land on me. I CAN'T STAND THEM. UGH.

Labels: