Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 3:45 PM
A short one before i go..

When just lazily browsing some websites, I stumbled upon this article thing about a rising new band called I Nine, so I decided to check their song out and it is real good!

It's called Seven Days Of Lonely and here's the link for you to download it : http://www.zshare.net/download/4535715aa3ef11/

Music's my medicine at times like this.

Pictures soon after I finish this hell of an assignment. Super outdated man these pics hahah. They're a month old, but i'm sure you guys won't mind eh?

I so want to go shopping tomorrow at Mid V and spend spend spend (read=TOPSHOP, DOROTHY PERKINS, MISS SELFRIDGE AND WAREHOUSE SALE!). WHO'S WITH ME?

Labels: , ,