Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
RANT.

fine la now.

i just typed a whole rant into my blog about my brother being a kaypo and then about this certain asshole i just am pissed at and THEN i cant rant la now.

where the hell am i supposed to release my anger and frustration you tell me?

no wonder i'm fat lah ok. my only comfort is food and chocolate. fuck it man.

mother fucking asshole STILL MAKES ME WANT TO HURL and any sight/sound/movement from the fucker still makes me want to tug out his bloody hair and throw it at his face, punch his fat little gut, kick him hard with four-inch pointy-toed stiletto boots, tape his damn mouth shut with duct tape and THEN give him the finger while i strut off with a smirk on my face. i don't want to even watch him die.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i just don't feel like talking to you. and when i don't feel like talking, I DONT. TALK. ok? so shut up and stop TALKING TO ME. god. you must be so blind, deaf and stupid x 10.



ok?

SO GO AWAY.

and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Labels: