Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, November 06, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
guilty, whoaaaaaaa oh..

click five is tomorrow.

very very super duper complicated right now. not sure who am i going with. i feel super duper guilty - i mean REALLY REALLY guilty for dragging Joan and Terence along with me.

man.

i'd prefer it if they didn't come at all. :(

sniffles*
then i don't have to make it such a big deal to go.

but they're here and i am making it such a big deal.

because if i don't go i might just die. yes. die.

:(

it would make me oh so much happier if you people would help me fill out this survey over here:-

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xiwanhsgxikvpg4359172

and take it seriously because it's for my stupid English research paper which is a big huge bloody useless pain in the ass. bloody hell.

so please. ok. please help me fill it out. ok?

*begs*

Labels: