Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, November 08, 2007 @ 1:14 AM
The Click Five were AWESOME.

AWESOME BECAUSE

a) Kyle was uber cute (and sweaty!!!)
b) BEN WINKED AT US!!! *DIES* Ben was being a camera whore. :P He kept turning around and smiling at us all. HE WINKED AT US! WINKED!!!!
c) They sang so many tunes : Headlight Disco, Jenny, Catch Your Wave, Just The Girl, Addicted To Me, Empty, When I'm Gone, Long Way To Go, and a cover of a song I couldn't recognize.
d) JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was awesome with the drums. (yes Zheng Joo, I have your picture :P)
e) The way Kyle sang Empty, he could have made me cry, except for the dumb people in front who were screaming like hell and caused me not to really feel anything but anger because I couldn't shut my eyes and sway to the music like I do at home to Empty. :( Sniff.

NOT SO AWESOME BECAUSE

a) fat inconsiderate bitches climbed atop stools and blocked the entire stage from where we were standing ergo : couldn't see/hear Kyle for about 2-4 songs wtf!?
b) sucky standing place
c) FANS COULDNT FUCKING SING THE FUCKING LYRICS BUT THEY WERE IN THE FUCKING FRONT
d) stupid little boys who COULDN'T STOP YAWNING hogging the tables where THEY HAD PERFECT VIEW AND ARMS LENGTH OF ETHAN AND KYLE!
e) we missed the 2 songs :(
f) crazy bitch in front of us kept jumping up and down stepping on my sneakers and her hair smelt like a rubbish dumpster :S
g) THEY DIDN'T SING MARY JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyway.

i love you Joan and Terence. i freaking love you. :)

Terence took awesome shots of Joey from his viewpoint :P i too, took some pretty good shots of Kyle, if i say so myself.

I. MUST. WIN. FLYFM'S. BLOODY. CONTEST. THE. NEXT. TIME. ROUND. I FREAKING SWEAR.

the verdict : last year's concert was better, due to the elevated stage and good position :P and Eric sings better live. Malaysians should learn to be more considerate and LET OTHER PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE THE DAMN STAGE. otherwise, it was an AWESOME possum experience. i swear, the next concert, i shall have to bring a baseball bat/flamethrower/bigass camera (so i can murder people with the hugeass lens & kit)

Labels: