Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, November 16, 2007 @ 8:03 PM
Time For A Change.

EDIT AS OF 10.41 PM

THIS VIDEO JUST MADE ME AND ALL OTHER PANIC! FANS SUPER HAPPY



Interviewer: If you could make a sex tape with a celebrity - any celebrity in the world, who would you choose?
Brendon: *answers almost immediately* Ryan Ross.

SOOOO... RYDEN DOES EXIST!

*

I've been keeping this My Chemical Romance header and color coordination for like what, 5 months already?

I'm working on a new header right now. Lots of splatters, grunge and possibly line art (if i'm feeling adventurous).

If you're bored...

stuff you'd better check out:-

I'll Try - Jesse McCartney
Emergency - Paramore
Holly ... I'm The One - Son Of Dork
Release - Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake
Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous) - Cobra Starship
You're Crashing, But You're No Wave - Fall Out Boy
Empty - The Click Five
The Real Thing - Gwen Stefani
These Hard Times - Matchbox Twenty
Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas
In Love With The DJ - Cassie

In the meantime,

Hang on, sit tight and wait for the change.

Love, Me.

Labels: ,