Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, November 17, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
Procrastination.

AND THE WORLD'S WORST PROCRASTINATOR AWARD GOES TO......

ME.


Yes, me. Unsurprisingly.

I have come to a conclusion that I am somewhat incapable of starting on an assignment more than one day ahead of the due date. Ugh. I'm so disappointed with myself *headdesks* I kept reminding myself ever since this morning to get a headstart on my assignments that are due soon ... and i'm still reminding myself now.

As of now, I have two assignments due Monday:
(a) CD review - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - Panic! At The Disco
(b) English oral presentation

I haven't really started on both of them yet. I forsee another night of no sleep tomorrow... only if I finish my review today...

God. English again. I swear, that woman's planning on slowly working us till we've all dropped dead. We're FOUNDATION students, not students studying for a doctorate in English, for Pete's sake.

-_-

Only a few more weeks of class... only a few more weeks of class... only a few more weeks...

*

We had no water supply ever since this morning. (Or last night. Who knows.) Been using week-old water from our reserve tub for all washing duties.

I found a dead fly in the tub this morning while I was scooping out some water to wash my hands.

... Makes me wonder what else has been in there.

*

Anyways, yeah. I put up a new header, after like 3 months of the black-and-yellow My Chemical Romance one I got sick of staring at every time I loaded my page.

My new header features the boys from Panic! At The Disco (again), because I couldn't find enough The Click Five and Boys Like Girls ones to make into a header. I'll start scouting for some for my next one. :)

Oh. I included four Brendons because I think he looks cute in that picture.. and repetition seems to be just right for the header, don't you think?

My resource(s): PATD Online

Labels: , , ,