Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, November 27, 2007 @ 11:32 PM
Today is a beautiful day..

What I like about today : My black sweater. And my new fanfic. And the crazy chats with the Click Clique. And talking to friends in college. And that cute Starbucks barista I bought my tall green tea Frappucino from, who kept pronouncing "Frappucino" wrong and had to repeat my order three times to get it right :) . Oh, and toffees from Marks & Spencer.

What I don't like about today : That embarassing scene in Bittersweet. OMG.

I shall NOT go into detail. I have goosebumps just thinking about it.

Oh. And I bumped into Dr. Lean in Metrojaya O_O ...... not going into detail about that too.

Labels: