Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 9:39 PM
Fondue.

Just last Wednesday, I went out shopping in Sunway Pyramid - well, window shopping on my part, with Kai Sin, Andrew and Zong Sheng.

After several hours of walking around from floor to floor, our feet hurt, so we decided to stop and have some dessert at Haagen Dazs.

Oh yeah. I still owe Andrew thirty bucks. *headdesks* I forgot.

And our dessert of choice?

Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue.

Priced at about fifty bucks, according to the description on the menu, it boasts fourteen scoops of ice cream, nuts, fruits, cookies and tidbits, all surrounding a pot full of hot chocolate.

Pot full of chocolate. Pshhht. Riiiiight. More like, a pot less-than-half-full of chocolate.

That aside, it was scrumptious, though it wasn't enough for four people.

Butter cake, nuts and bananas.

Tiny scoops of ice cream we could dip into the chocolate. Strawberry, Chocolate, Macadamia and Coffee. Yum.

KaiSin and I digging in.

Hungry?

Labels: ,