Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, December 09, 2007 @ 1:14 PM
Adventure, anyone?.

Life's been pretty monotonous lately.

Every day's the same old day.

I wake up somewhere around twelve in the morning afternoon, smiling, because there's no more class - and the fact that it's a Sunday and tomorrow's Monday and I don't have to wake up early. I make my way downstairs, grab breakfast, and spend some time eating it in front of the television. Then i'll go back upstairs to talk to friends in Kailgasm or write. Then it's dinner, more chatting and I go back to bed.

Rinse and repeat.

Oh. And I throw in some study time between the time i hop into bed and dreamland.

It's like every day's a record that's played over and over again on the record player. The same picture being painted on canvas.

I fricking need an adventure.

Doing what we do best.

*

p/s: I need Photoshop. My computer's back and everything's been wiped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Labels: