Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 1:04 AM
5 Things.

I don't have much to do or talk about these days. Each day's been pretty monotonous. I've been spending most of my time rewatching Project Runway online and watching hilarious videos posted by Ben Romans.

Oh, and I met the Click Cliquers! That's certainly a highlight of my week.

A very late Merry Christmas to all. Hope you had a good one.

Zheng Joo tagged me. And since I have nothing to do....

5 things found in my bag:
- My i-Pod. Can't go anywhere without it.
- My student ID, which I don't need anymore. But I still haven't taken it out. I feel that it still belongs there.
- A notebook. To write random thoughts in.
- A tube of lipgloss. You never know when you need it.
- Cramp medicine. For emergencies.

5 things found in my purse :
- Money. I'm not entirely broke. Yet.
- Sushi King card. I only use it when we go up to Genting and binge on sushi.
- Photostat IC
- SushiGroove customer card. I don't know why it's there, but ..
- BodyGlove member card. I think it's expired.

5 favorite things in my room :
- The collage that my besties made me. LOVE IT. I look at it every time I go to bed.
- My little carrot moriji toy. It reminds me of Mugen and Skyfire.
- The quilt on my bed. I can't sleep without it.
- The printout of the first stories I ever wrote. Looking back at them now, I sounded so naive and lost in my own little world. Still, I love reading them now and again.
- My Nici Sheep toy, Brendon. It sits on a special corner on my bed.

5 things I've always wanted to do :
- Visit New York city and walk the streets like Gaia Moore in the Fearless books at night.
- Own a pony.
- Be stick-thin. And fabulous.
- Actually meet Panic! At The Disco, goddammit.
- Write for and work in a magazine. Though I think I still don't have what it takes.

5 things I'm currently into:
- Satin shorts
- Flip-flops
- Textures
- The Click Five forums
- Weird stories

5 people I'm gonna tag:
- Florence Loo
- Jayne
- Winnie Tan
- Felicia
- anyone else?

I'm going to work on a new layout soon. It's been far too long since I last designed something.

Labels: