Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, December 28, 2007 @ 5:52 PM
Of bunnies and fanny packs.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I'm so fucking happy.

Ben - THE BEN ROMANS - from The Click Five came into the chatroom today. Yes, the real Ben Romans, not some impostor, because there's a special indicator when moderators/the band come in.

And he was really funny and nice and I actually hyperventilated for a moment. Everything was fucking spinning.

I tried my hardest not to teenie (Janella and Ferina were funny to watch, though) and I asked him loads of questions about Old Gregg and the penguin shower curtains and Fueled By Ramen. He told us all he wanted a rapper bunny in a fanny pack for his birthday, which is in February. He made it all up, but it was funny while it lasted. Swooning female bunnies on Vespas and all.

He's awesome, no doubt about it. Definitely one of my heros.

xXanderx comin' right atcha.

POW!

Best Christmas present ever.

Labels: ,