Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 12:57 AM
SO STOKED..

I am so fucking stoked about Simple Plan that it's not even funny.

Heck, I think I want to see Simple Plan MORE than The Click Five. Go on, little mortal teenies. Call me crazy, but YEP, THERE IS a band that is WAY BETTER than The Click Five, whether you like it or not. Ha. Take that.

Never mind that I don't own any Simple Plan CDs - I tried to get them, but there's not even a Simple Plan CD to be found in any CD shops in Mid Valley, even Speedy, how strange is that? - i'm a huuuuuuge fan. A huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huuuuge fan. Thanks to LeeYee who ripped an awesome 30 minute long video off YouTube for me a couple weeks ago, i've been replaying the video over and over and over and over again, and i'm in total fangirly bliss. They are SO AWESOME live.

And you have NO IDEA how stoked I am for them to be coming here. Someone (I think Kien) told me awhile ago that they were passing out fliers that said SP were coming to KL during the MCR concert not too long ago. And Monica said they told her that they were. SO YAY!!

*does a happy dance*

If I don't get tix for said gig in KL, I will DIE, I tell you, DIE. I MUST go to the SP gig, even if it means sneaking in.

Here's a cute video of the boys getting ready for a live AOL performance. THEY'RE ON THE ROADDDD!!!!



Thanks for putting up with me for this post in its fangirly entirety - I can't help myself.

Peace, love, and grooooooviness -
Me.

Labels: