Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 2:39 PM
Ryan Cabrera.

The last time I heard/read anything about Ryan Cabrera, he was dating the daughter of Elvis Presley and he looked as if he'd gained 239784923749234 pounds. He still had his trademark mess of blond spiky hair.

Now........


TADA! Here he is looking like a hobo.

WTF RYAN?! WHAT IN THE WORLD FUCKING HAPPENED TO YOU?!

And instead of his croony voice that I love so much in songs like True and 40 Kinds Of Sadness, he tries to create weird music that sounds like a mix between country and hillbilly music.

DAMN.

First Britney. Then Eric Dill (people say he's a druggie now) THEN Ryan.

I shall drown myself in more Panic! fics to ease the pain. :(

Labels: