Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, January 29, 2008 @ 1:13 AM
Taggg i'm it for the 23423432th time.

1. What’s your least favorite anime or movie?
Naruto. I don't get why everybody likes it so much. Seeeeeeeeriously. The drawing sucks and it goes on forever. I don't watch any animes any more, anyway.

2. What shows did you watch as a grade schooler?
Errrrrrrrr I used to watch Barney. And Sesame Street. And Winnie The Pooh and Friends.

3. What was your childhood dream?
Ironically, I wanted to be a singer like Britney Spears - I knew every lyric to her songs from her first album and even perfected that tone where she goes all whiny. Yeah. Seriously.

4.Which would you rather go to, the beach or a swimming pool?
The beach.

5.If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The power to make my brother shut up whenever i want to. Because he seriously can't.

EIGHT things you fail at.
1. Tpying Typing. Duh.
2. Playing RO T_T
3. Socializing with new people.
4. Writing.
5. Being thin.
6. Trying not to be depressed when I look at skinny girls who can practically wear anything they want.
7. Make up.
8. Tags. Like these.

SEVEN songs you listened to today.
1. The Perfect Scene - Mercy Mercedes
2. Mama - My Chemical Romance
3. Grow Up - Simple Plan
4. Say - The Less
5. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
6. Curbside Prophet - Jason Mraz
7. You Give Me Something - James Morrison

SIX things you desire,or need.
1. A GYM MEMBERSHIP
2. Floaty tops that hide my stomach.
3. New jeans that DON'T make my thighs look like bloody tree trunks, goddammit.
4. The iPod touch
5. A NEW PHONE -throws phone at wall-
6. Sports shoes

FIVE annoyances.
1. Teenies (i'm too lazy to explain this to people who don't know the meaning of this)
2. People who get me on my nerves on a regular basis -shifty eyes-
3. When my brother treats me like a fucking disease and questions my cleanliness whenever i'm about to touch his things.
4. MY BROTHER.
5. MY BROTHER.

FOUR things you will never do.
1. Like Jay Chou OR Daniel Lee
2. Eat cheesecake (although in those rare occasions when i'm forced to, i'm forced to)
3. Run over an animal
4. Touch a cockroach

THREE people to tag.
1. Jayne
2. The other Winnie (if she hasn't done it yet ;D)
3. Florence Loo

TWO people you saw today.
1. Kaven - the uber nice counselor who helped me fill in my forms with ease and speed and even seemed like she didn't mind doing it.
2. My mom

Labels: