Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
Theodore LIVES!.

So yesterday night Theodore the bimbotic elf aka. my alter ego hijacked my brain for a bit

No la.

I admit.

I had a brain fart -_-

"Eh Huai this is gonna sound REALLY stupid but how do I spell witch again? As in witch one? You know?"
"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA It's WHICH la! OMG?!"
"Oh. Yeah."

At the mo i'm concentrating on my writing and stuff, so I don't think i'll be designing or blogging anything for a while, UNLESS I get bored. You know, the usual. And I just remembered that there's still a cup of McFlurry Oreo waiting in the freezer for me to finish, so... -subtly scoots off-

p/s: I'm going to the Switchfoot concert on February the 2nd. With Huai and Andrew - that is, if we get tickets.

<3

Labels: ,