Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, April 01, 2008 @ 12:30 AM
todaaaaaay.

today i

+ found a picture of David Cook that made me squeal like a crazed fangirl - I AM NOT A CRAZED FANGIRL! AM NOT!!!!! ... fine. i've succumbed to the charms of Mr. David Knocked-My-Socks-Off-With-A-Michael-Jackson-Song Cook.

you gotta admit that picture is fucking adorable. if you don't, well, you're obviously blind. (or a David Archuleta fan. either way, i hate you :( )

+ watched TRL and THEN watched Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson give each other a (platonic?) peck on the lips.

and THEN Randy went "my girl Paula here... she's beautiful"or SOMETHING LIKE THAT, which totally suggested that the two of them were in some sort of relationship.

WAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE.

i thought Simon was dating Paula, not Randy.

hang on. *reads above sentence and laughs out loud*

i meant I THOUGHT PAULA WAS DATING SIMON, NOT RANDY?!

... man, this is confusing.

+ got addicted to Howie Day. please, please, PLEASE download/buy his album 'Stop All The World Now' and i swear to you that he is AWESOME. his song 'Sunday Morning Song' totally blew me off my feet, left me breathless and made me want to replay the damn thing on my player a bajillion times over. (so your kind of songs man, ZJ. GO LISTEN GO LISTEN!)

+ read American Idol (DavidCook/MichaelJohns) slash. *guilty as charged*

+ AM GOING TO SLEEP LATE BECAUSE TOMORROW'S OUR FREE DAY!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!

*hops and skips away*