Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
i'm it, for the billionth time..

i'm bored out of my mind right now (i know i know, i should totally be doing my Journalism assignment right now but ugh you know me.) - sue me.

oh oh oh, before i forget, do listen to Feelings Show by Colbie Caillat. :)

Instructions:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
probably my dad. he's worked so hard to feed and support an entire family. he's sixty years old and he's still working. he should be retired by now, but yeah he's still hanging on. plus that bypass operation... man. dad, you're my hero, and i love you.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
no.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
probably .. Bao and then Cait, because we could roleplay Simple Plan to our hearts' content till we die, dehydrated on the island.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Bali. right now. sand, sun, culture and the sea. aaah.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
for ... everything to be the way it was. everything's just so awkward now.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
i've only seen a rainbow once or twice. blame the pollution.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my friends. i'm sorry Jul, i really am. it's just that ugh, i hate childish fights over something so stupid i just can't help snapping back at you. i just want you to know that i love the both of you to bits - you're my closest friends in the guild, and we've become fast friends even though we live so far from each other. so yeah, friends again? :(

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
shop till i drop, go to the US and party my ass off at concerts.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
1/10 girls won't, obviously.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
rachel law - she has a great personality, great fashion sense, is a strong believer in God.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
don't have my other half. but i'd like him to look like

this please. mm.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
hypocrites. theives. people who thrive off other peoples' misery.

13. What is your ambition?
to write/design for a magazine. or probably write a novel.. or tour the world.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
i would rather the people around me point it out to me straight away instead of hiding things from me. it pisses me off how some people keep doing that over and over.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
the fact that i'm living under a roof and i'm lucky to have good parents who support most of my decisions and that there's food on the table for me.

16. Describe yourself. 3pros and 3 cons:
pros : i'm tall. cons: i'm tall :(

17. Are you a pessimist?
i... tend to lean over to the dark side a little.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
my hard-headedness. then again, i got THAT trait from my dad, so...

19. What's the weirdest, craziest thing you have done?
well, i once trashed my form 2 classroom (with two other people - i won't disclose who are they but i wonder if they remember...), ripping apart unwanted textbooks and notebooks and flinging them all over the place, watching with glee as hundreds of pages floated to the wet floor (we had a mini water fight just before).

20. What makes you different?
i believe that everyone is unique in their own special way - and i am no different.

I am tagging:
Bao, Cait, Weenie, Jayne, Eliada, and any other person who wants to do this :)

Labels: