Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, March 04, 2008 @ 4:08 PM
Maroon Five are coming!.

Maroon Five are coming.

God knows when, but they're coming.

Hallelujah. I've been waiting for them ever since I was fourteen, damnit.

I remember I used to piss off Miss. Foong, my ex Computer teacher with the most annoying, squeaky-ish voice ever, by playing 'This Love' on full-blast whenever I was sitting at my assigned computer in the Matrix lab.

"WINNIE!" she'd shriek, her spectacles low on her nose, rushing over to my spot.

"What?" I would say, annoyed that she interrupted me from listening to the chorus of the song.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GIRL! YOU USED TO DO YOUR WORK, NOW YOU PLAY SONGS ON THE COMPUTER AND GO TO FRIENDSTER! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" she'd shriek again, completely blocking out the last "She said Goodbye too many times before" of the chorus.

I would casually cross my legs and go in this calm and collected voice, even though I was annoyed inside, "People change. Didn't you know?"

Then i'd smirk as she stalked away in exasperation.

Evil, I know. But you just had to be there to understand what she was like. We called her "fungus" as a nickname - she totally deserved the name, she was that bad. God, she was so annoying, she'd nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag till your ears would almost drop off, and whenever someone would scream at her to shut up she'd take it as an insult and go running off to the counselor, screaming bloody murder.

But yeah, it was those computer classes that I proudly cultivated my love for Maroon Five.

BUNNY, THEY'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA. IF YOU'RE READING THIS. (AND IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO GO CATCH THEM LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO, GO!)

Labels: