Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Hopeful?.

I'm getting very, very lazy to write full blogposts lately, and one part of me wants to abandon this blog of mine, but the other keeps me from doing it.

Even now as I type this i'm getting lazier and lazier and I just have this urge to cut this post in half and do something else.

Why in the world was I born with an attention span the size of a peanut?

Today on the way back from university (God it's so weird calling college that), I was calmly looking out the window, thinking of all the things i'd be doing when I was at home (I was planning my Chuck/Sebastien smut slash piece *big wet eyes*) when I heard Natalie yell, voice laced with seemingly-real-but-false enthusiasm, "WANT TICKETS TO THE SUNBURST FESTIVAL? THERE'S GONNA BE SEAN KINGSTON, MAROON FIVE, COLBIE CAILLAT, INCUBUS AND MANY MANY MORE!!! STAY TUNED!"

I sat up so fast my head nearly hit the mirror hanging overhead. MAROON FIVE?!?!!?!? THEY'RE COMING!?!??!

Once I got back home I tried to search for any evidence but even the schedule on www.sunburstkl.com.my shows no sign that Maroon Five OR Colbie Caillat are playing. (Personally, I think Sean Kingston can take his Jamaican ass back to the US of A.) Gah, it drove me NUTS.

BONKERS.

And then when I dug some more, I found out that on March 15th, which is the day the festival is going to be held, Maroon 5 are going to be in JAPAN. JAPAN.

WHY ADAM, WHYYYY?!

PLEASE ADAM, PLEASEEEE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SMEXY ASS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASE DITCH JAPAN AND COME HERE!!!!

Labels: ,