Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, February 10, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
I'm back!.

Soooo, i'm back from Langkawi.

I'm red, like a lobster (quote Veronice), and my shoulders hurt like fuck when I put on my bra straps, but I have to bear with it right, takkan I don't wear my bra -_-

Dad bought some booze (Sapporo, Bombay Sapphire Dry Gin, some white wine) and we (naturally) bought lots of chocolates. *grins*

WE FOUND TOMS TOFFEE-CHOCOLATES AFTER A DESPERATE SEARCH FOR FIVE. WHOLE. BLOODY. YEARS.

HOI IF YOU'RE READING THIS WE FOUND IT WE FOUND IT WE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!

Hung out with some awesome people, swam, baked, laughed, ate - ahh, what I wouldn't give to be on holiday again.

Then again, i'm on holiday til the 28th, so HA :D

I'm going out with the gang tomorrow - we're going house-visiting for CNY. Joan's gonna be picking me up at eleven, so I guess i'll go to bed now.

Labels: