Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
Switchfoot spot me.

Spot us.

I miss that day.
Although we were squished, sweaty and molested, the concert still is fresh in my mind.

It was like nothing else i've ever experienced before this year.

I'll update about it soon, if I find time. I have far too many things to do than blog, lately. My damn writer's block is taking a damn toll on me, I still have 2834082340820 fanfics that I need to complete/write on, and I have so many pictures to edit.

Uni hasn't even started yet and i'm up to my neck in work.

Labels: