Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, March 03, 2008 @ 5:48 PM
Something new..

Sooooo i'm still feeling a little overwhelmed by everything i've just gone through today. Man, it's a big step, university. You don't feel like the teen you always thought you were - you feel bigger now. Older. Grown-up.

It's weird to think of myself in that way, when i'm only seventeen. It's nice being a year younger than most of my coursemates - I like the look people's faces when they ask me what course i'm taking and then how old I am - they just gawk at me like I've just grown a second head.

Today was something new. We first had a Principles of Journalism lecture in Lecture Theater 1 comprising of around seventy students - we only took up like, less than a quarter of it. Miss. Aparna, our lecturer for that subject was kind of interesting. Her thick accent gave away the fact that she was from India - you had to strain your ears to hear what she was saying. She seemed really witty and sarcastic, yet so ... interesting in a way that I didn't even reach for my phone while she was talking.

Mr. Anubhav, our CSS lecturer is also from India. He seemed a little intimidating and hard-headed at first - we were fruitlessly trying to explain to him that we were divided into groups according to ex-semester intakes, not course type, but he didn't want to listen till Nash told him flat out that it was so. He got better after that.

And we have Miss. T back again as our PR 1 lecturer. Really glad to have her back. We know the drill - assignments on time, don't be late, and absolutely no phones in class.

I'm pooped. After a night of hardly any sleep and a day full of classes till five pm, I can barely keep my eyes open. Thank God classes end at twelve tomorrow - I can finally get my Chucks that i've been lusting after for so long!!!!11 :D:D:D:D Yay, so excited :D.

SO DEPRIVED OF THE CLICK FIVE BOARDS.

Joey's fiddling around with it - it's been FIVE WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT IT ARGH. I need to post my new fic - i'm really excited to see what people think of it, it's really different from all the fics on the boards... I wonder what's that stupid blue-eyed donkey doing with it. JOEY ZEHR, IT BETTER BE UP SOON. All the boardies are ready to murder him -_-

Labels: , ,