Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, March 10, 2008 @ 5:50 PM
Sleepy Mondays..

Gone are the days when all I looked forward to once I reached home was to sit down in front of the computer and type up SOMETHING, ANYTHING to post in here.

Blame the laziness.

I'm sooooooooo tired my eyes keep fluttering shut, and my head keeps jerking forward. Luckily, I always wake up just in time to save myself from getting my skull cracked open by knocking it on the sharp edge of my computer desktop... before I repeat the process again.

I'm getting my new PC today as lightning fried my Dad's computer a few weeks ago. So he's taking over this one and i'm getting a brand new baby, yay! This one's lasted about... six or seven years now, and it's super slow, though it's only just been reformatted. Its graphic card has gone wonky and the fonts look funny, causing my designs on Photoshop to look weird, because the fonts look like rubberbands that have been stretched to way past their elastic limit.

Okay cannot tahan already. Must take a nap before the computer guy comes. Don't want to fall asleep when he explains shit to me just in case it's important.

Labels: