Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 2:54 AM
of being an insomniac and other trivial things.

so it's 2.54 am and my body is showing no signs of sleepiness or fatigue, as usual. guess i'm going to have to force myself to sleep in a little while. (which means lying on my bed for approximately two to three hours before i drift off to a light slumber due to boredom.)

oh yeah, i have news: i got through to the second round of the competition :D

to the people who have voted for me before: beep me. i have huge news. (if you haven't read the mass email i sent out already~)

k i think i'm going to do that force-myself-to-sleep thing now.

chimo, lovelies. don't party too hard. :)

Labels: ,