Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, July 08, 2008 @ 1:42 AM
skyway avenue.

day eight
I NEED MORE VOTES BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!! SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON THE BLINKING GRAPHIC BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO POST IT TODAY.

hope you guys like the new background and header.

Travis Clark from We The Kings is love love love lovelovelovelovelove.

sighhhhhhhhhhh he's just so fucking beautiful.

STEP ASIDE WILLIAM BECKETT. YOU'RE NOT FAIREST OF THEM ALL ANY MORE.

kay so i had Nando's today. i swear, Peri Peri sauce is one of the best sauces ever invented, right up there beside barbeque, tabasco and tomato sauce. i can almost taste the sauce right now in my mouth.

THE FAT KID IN ME WANTS MORE!

though i'll probably get sushi tomorrow....

ha. i see you salivating already.

chimo, lovelies.

need my sleep.

Labels: