Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, April 30, 2006 @ 8:34 AM
More Improvements?.

The last post was a total downer.

Was feeling pissed.

Here's something to compensate :D


Finally mastered the borders at Photoshop!

Dug out this photo from somewhere. On the left is F You and yong sui Kevin.

Once again, I apologize for the lack of entries, and lack of material, and photos. I didn't go to sports day, so this year there's no sports day update. I'm really sorry :)

Congratulations to Blue house for doing a splendid job, though I wish it was Red instead. :(