Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, April 21, 2006 @ 1:51 AM
Sigh..

At school again... (in the Explorer Lab again...)

I'm sorry for not having major updates for so long...

It's just that at this point , there's nothing really exciting to blog about...

Cause

1) Red House will might lose in Sports Day, where we will, as usual, go tumbling down the charts.

2) Pressure - exam coming.

3) Pressure - Maple - I'M STILL LVL 47 AND I HAVE TO WEAR MY CALAF!

4) I wanna buy so many things.. but no money. And mom too busy to take me out. :(

5) Can't get to see The Click Five at Sunway Lagoon this Saturday! *Cries*

6) Mom got pain in her chest.. it makes me remember what happened with my dad...

Sigh.

Life is soo complicated.

And i'm happy you guys are still there for me.