Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, April 18, 2006 @ 11:47 AM
The Photo Session.

There was a photo session at school today.

Many of us groaned at having to pull up our ties (we have to wear white blouses with our skirts and ties for every Monday - but we don't usually pull up the ties. :D ), button up our collars and stand stiff as cardboard with a fake smile plastered on our faces.

My smile went like this. I forced my mouth open and gritted my teeth. I think it didn't look like a smile at all - just someone who wanted to eat up the photographer. Whole.

Since, I, being the unluckiest, tallest, girl in class, I got to stand in the very middle - with Joan and Hua Yein each on my side. I was standing at the back of Pn.Zurina!!

I bet she'd think that I was angry at her - the way I was looking . :O

Anyway, the guys (who were seated in front) wanted to look "yeng" and cool, and stylish by folding their legs - guy style - and giving a "yeng" look to the camera. The new chinese teacher (who somehow was there - i'd thought it was supposed to be Mdm.B, with her defying-gravity boobs or something.. but nooo~ ) scolded them and told them to put their legs together, and sit straight.

They had a hard time arranging Dereck and gang to sit straight :D

I took a long, hard, stare at the Chinese Teacher. He looked like a pig. With small, puffy eyes, a stubby, small nose, which looked very much like a snout, and a mouth that was really too close to his nose.

Then, I shifted my attention to the photographer. He was shorter - much shorter - than me. No surprise. But he was shorter than Hua. HUA. Hua, who hasn't grown since Form 1. Who is stunted, or something, but is still of perfect girly-height.

I mean, dude. Stand next to, say, Jo Wen (yes, the earlier mentioned tallest guy in the school) ... and , gee, you'd be receiving symphatetic looks in a few seconds.

The pros of the photo shoot - WE GOT TO MISS ENGLISH ! WE GOT TO MISS ENGLISH! WE DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE MRS.BIG FAT BITCH OR HEAR HER YELL AT US FOR A WHOLE DAY!! - Man, the day certainly went well.

The cons - There was still Sejarah. *Grumble* I mean, En.A's okay - he's blur, and that's a good thing, 'cause he'll never notice if you're listening to your i-Pod while doing his work at the same time, but the only thing is, he'll be so annoying - even though the tables are pushed together, he'll come and pull them apart.

What a motherf**king habit.

And, he always gives us too much work to do.

=_=

I guess i'll better wrap this up - I feel another bout of pains kicking in.

And, yes, if you guys are wondering.

It is that time of the month =_= .

So if I do bite your head off...

...

I am seriously, truly, ultimately, eternally, and very very sorry.

* Smiles innocently *

See ya till I have a very very good reason to rant again.

Maybe tomorrow.