Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 12, 2006 @ 4:04 AM
Gawd. Is it my Internet?.

Is it just my internet, or is it that Blogger doesn't allow me to upload pictures!

Whenever I click that damn photo icon there, it won't load. And then the stupid "page cannot be loaded" thing comes out. It's been happening since i've been using Photoshop since yesterday!

Fuck, i'm nearly bursting with anger.

I wanna grab something and throwing it against the wall. Is it like, karma, or something? I master something and then another thing has been taken away from me.

I hate Blogger. I hate Flickr. I hate Photobucket. I HATE YOU BANDWITH!

I'm having a major rant here.

Oh. And did I say that I hate my little brother?

Crap. It seems that i'm LOW ON VIRTUAL MEMORY.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What am I gonna doooo?!?!