Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, April 13, 2006 @ 9:28 AM
What a day..

I cannot. stand. Wednesdays.

I have no idea why, maybe it's always a rainy day, or the lessons are just a tad longer than usual. I HATE WEDNESDAYS. The first lesson is BM - which I cannot stand, because it's like, in the morning, and i'm freaking sleepy, and teacher shoves these weird sajak papers in our faces and expects us to listen to her and copy everything she says.

Oh. That reminds me. I have to do another sajak paper today. *Groans*

Tomorrow there's gonna be standards! *Groans again*. HIGH JUMP. Oh God. I've never done a High Jump in my whole life. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Form 5. And i've skipped high jump every year. I'm so useless for Red.

And i'm hoping and praying that Masvynn will forgive me for not qualifying in the qualifying rounds, or not participating on cross country, or for not succeeding in standards. Because. I. Cannot. Bloody. Jump.

Yes, yes, all of you are saying, I am tall, my legs are long, and I can jump over that thing in an instant. WRONG. I can't. I can't! I'm as clumsy as an oaf, and i'll knock the bar over in an instant.

I wish I was in Class 3 again. I can practically step over the damn bar.

*Shakes head in pure horror*

I abso-fucking-lutely hate [censored due to personal reasons]. She's the worse English teacher ever. I mean, she can teach, but, we can't stand her.

At all.


Editor's Note: YES! I CAN POST PICTURES WITH BLOGGER AGAIN!

View her horrible flab~! And her ass is twice the size of mine. Maybe thrice. And her teeth (sorry, I do not dare to take a picture from front view) are like, jutting out. And when she closes her mouth and smiles, she looks like a retarded jackrabbit.


This. Is Mr.Wong. He rocks. :D . He teaches Physics (yes, I dropped Physics) and he still lets me play with lab materials and lets me have fun. In the picture above, he was singing an octave and he goes really really off key. :) Funny!

I'm so happy Blogger is back to its normal state. Gonna have tuition in 10 minutes! Will post tomorrow (if I ever survive Accounts tuition).

Muacks!

p/s : I will kenakan you back. Laugh some more lah. MUAAHAAHAHAHA!

p/s: My cousin's daughter wanted to know what was masturbation. And she is only 6 years old.