Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 12, 2006 @ 8:14 AM
Thank God For Photobucket!.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I can finally - FINALLY - show this to you, due to Photobucket, and no thanks to Blogger.

I have no idea why Blogger decided to go bonkers on me. But i'm happy now. Or so I think. (Unless I run out of Bandwith, that is).

The virtual memory thing was nothing - it was because I opened too many programs while using the computer. Ooops! My fault!

I am not doing my Biology project yet - although its due tomorrow. I'll tackle it tonight. Probably after dinner. It's about coronary artery disease which my father has, and you have to go through a bypass surgery or angioplasty balloon surgery to cure it.

It's something about your arteries being clogged up - depends on how serious the clog is. My father's arteries were 95% clogged up, and he had no choice but to undergo a bypass surgery that kept me worried for about two weeks. But all is fine :D.

There's no sign you can tell that Dad's undergone a surgery - just the long scar on his right (or left?) leg, and if he wears a singlet, the long scar on his chest. It still scares me a little to see them, and it hurts to think of it again. I love my dad to bits. Even though he can be a bit of a grouch at times. (No. Wait. All the time.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Couldn't be bothered to add a border as I was too lazy to do. And I wanted to emphasize the text glow! I just mastered it - yes, I am a Photoshop noob. And i'm taking things day by day. :D

Image hosting by Photobucket

Muahahaha. Just found this picture - and doesn't Joan look so cute? The white arm holding the pens is Lynette and the tanned arm is mine. Okay lah. Not tanned. I am dark. Sigh.

I just love the glow : i'm in love with Photoshop now. I'm cleared of my previous bad mood. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cute isn't it? Haha! We were fooling around during a Publicity Club meeting. We placed, like, six tables in a group, and sat around it, snapping pictures and joking. :) But sadly, the publicity club is no more. Sigh. I'm in the Peers Club now - and i can't quit. I WANNA QUIT!

I don't want to see the retarded councellor any more! I'm ponteng-ing Group A clubs. Whee!

Okay. Last picture for today! Since i'm feeling so happy, i'll go drown myself in some Pepsi.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love the glowing edges too! X-ray style. :)

I am happy. *Sighs with contentedness*

Muacks.