Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 17, 2006 @ 4:02 AM
Michelle's Birthday 2.

*Bluey claps her hands together japanese-style and apologizes to everyone for always delaying her entrees.*

So, I went crazy with my camera while we were eating! :D I know I know, it's not polite, but ... you know I can't resist random photo snapping.


This is... (I seriously don't know how to spell his name) but it's Jie Han or Jeh Han or something. He's Michelle's baby cousin!! He loves the camera and is uber cute!

Joan and Crystal posing for a photo . At the back is Loon Hung, Eric, Melvin (with the cap) and Hong Ann.


After that we went up to Michelle's room to pose for more photos and gossip. And I went crazy with my camera again, but then all d pictures were so blur you couldn't even tell if they were humans or not.


After that, it was CAKE time! Even now, on my computer screen, as I stare at it, i'm getting very, very, very, very, very hungry. And I have a strong craving for tiramisu cake.


Jie Han posing for me. After that, he ran to me and demanded to see his photo! LOL! He could be a kiddie clothing brand model. Strawberry! Kiko! Zara Kids!

We got ready to cream Michelle. Me, Joan, Suzanne, Hakim, Alex and their friend (I don't know his name), got paper plates and sprayed a lot of whipped cream on it. And we waited until we sang the birthday song and Michelle blew out the candles and cut the cake...

And then..

CREAMING TIME!

*Get ready for blur blur photos from now on... Was laughing too hard*

Lynette helped me take this photo so that I could cream Michelle without having cream on my camera.


Poor Michelle with lots and lots and lots and lots of cream on her face.

After that, Choon Wai tried to ask this friend of Michelle's (probably a Pinky) to dance. But she was too shy. Melvin told him, unless you don't dance with her, you cannot come back to sit with us.

But the girl kept refusing, so Choon Wai was forced to go back.

After Michelle's Pinkies friends went back, all of us SriKL'ians felt much more comfortable and decided to play this game where you had to pass this ball around, and when the music stops, the person which was holding the ball at the time had to do a dare picked out from this red sack.

Damn fun.


First, Hong Ann had to do a tango with Michelle...

Then Melvin had to hug Michelle...

Then Choon Wai had to sing something. *I forgot*.

Huai had to act like Ju On...

Emily was really reluctant to hug Alex, so she just patted him on the back instead.

Joan and Yoke Yin put on a very very good show of tangoing. Sound effects included. The only thing missing was the rose. :D

This guy had to dance the Para Para Sakura, but he didn't know the steps, so he sportingly followed Michelle.

Then we all took a break and started dancing the Macarena!!!

Yoke Yin then started dancing My Humps, responding to shouts of encouragement. Michelle was the post or something.

And, last but not least.


Me and Jiehan. My hair was all over the place cos I was trying to dance on the dancemat (to no avail).

I hope you guys liked this entry!

Now, off to play MAPLE STORY!