Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, April 15, 2006 @ 7:43 AM
I Hate Nightmares.

I. Hate. Nightmares.

I had the most FREAKY nightmare of my whole life last night, and I realized one thing.

I love my family and my friends more than anything else in the world, and it hurts to lose someone - even if its in a dream. I hate to say goodbye to someone.

And even from a burning building.

I don't want to recall my nightmare, I don't want to put it up here.

Now. For some happy pictures instead.


Haha. Kaisin took these developed pictures - courtesy of Eric - and put them in these CD covers. (The picture on the right is now replaced by the infamous picture of Hua and Kaisin on the infamous Road Runner).

This is Andrew - this year's Green House Captain. Joan sorta nicknamed him Horny Captain. Haha :D. Go Andrew!

Huai and Lynette doing work :D. In the background, Terence and Dereck are having a go at insulting each other Terence and Dereck are prolly discussing about DOTA or some other game.

Meet Ling Kit! The guy who never stops laughing *evilly. really evilly* and says the most unexpected things at the most unexpected times :D . Just stand outside our classroom already can hear his voice. "HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. " My gawd. (I should record his laughter.)

Kaisin. Hua. Joan. :D

Now I really have to go for tuition. Doesn't a week pass by so fast?