Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 19, 2006 @ 1:45 PM
Fine, Fine..

One more post before I sign off tonight :

I apologize for "insulting" Hua's height, which is of normal girly height. I wasn't insulting Hua, but I was insulting myself. I'd GLADLY exchange my height for hers, because I am only SIXTEEN this year, and i'm a freaking coconut tree. Okay, i'm not six foot, but i'm like five foot something - I'M LIKE THE TALLEST IN MY FORM, FOR F**K'S SAKE!

I'd just like to apologize since Blade was being soooo helpful by copying and pasting PART OF MY BLOG in his MSN Conversations.

Continue that, and see what you'll get, you smartass.

Anyway, i'd like to catch some z's before I look like a panda tomorrow morning.

Love you guys (except a certain someone mentioned directly above the previous two lines)...

Bluey