Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, April 19, 2006 @ 8:54 AM
New Someone..

And that name is Trent Ford.

He's the cutest guy I found on an episode in Smallville : Season 4.

He played Mikhail Mslysptik or something like that. Wierd name.

He has no body ! No abs! He's just skinny. But I love his long hair and his husky voice and those eyebrows and that intense stare he always gives into the camera.

:D

Screw you, Chloe Sullivan, for still choosing Clark Kent over this wonderful, gorgeous man.


* Squeals *

Thank you, Lex, for not deporting him out of Metropolis or Smallville or wherever your multimillion - no, billion - LuthorCorp building is, and keeping him alive and safe in a secret floor.

That probably means he'll come out again, in some episode. *Squeals again happily*


Nyahahahahaha. In whatever color, his hair is still FLOPPY.

Okay, i'd better stop it here before I bore you male readers to death.

P/S : Did I mention that i'm a sucker for floppy hair, intense eyes, husky voices and a cute smile?

P/P/S: Yeah, I think I did.