Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, April 23, 2006 @ 2:47 PM
Pop Princess.

I fell in love with the Click Five today.

My head hurts like fuck.

My stomach hurts like fuck,

My feet hurts like fuck,

BUT I DONT CARE.

IT WAS ALL SO WORTH IT!

I HAD SUCH A FREAKING GOOD TIME!

Screamed my lungs out ,

Sang ( or rather shrieked ) along with Just The Girl, Pop Princess, and Catch Your Wave.

And the other songs - we just jumped around like maniacs.

And there was water EVERYWHERE.

And I saw loads of SriKL'ians.

:D

And,

I'm sooo tired. Gotta take a shower now!

I promise - updates tomorrow.