Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, April 22, 2006 @ 11:03 AM
The World Is Bright Again.

I'm no longer sitting in my shadow of doom.

I'm no longer sulking in the corner.

I'm no longer moody.

I'M BASKING IN HAPPINESS!

Cause everything has finally turned out all right. :D

And, I've made my first nice border picture!!

Wanna see?

.
.
.
.
.

Fine.


Nice or not?

=_=

I know, I know, the border doesn't really stand out much, but it will get better :D

I promise. :D

I'm trying to put a glow around the border .

....

A friend of mine said, in that picture, I look weird.

I do =_=

I was having a really bad hair day.

And I was sleepy.

=_="

*Sighs*

Oh well. Got to do my unfinished tuition homework which has to be passed up in thirty minutes.

* Bluey sneaks away quietly *