Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, April 23, 2006 @ 5:34 AM
:D.

Im so happy ..

Today's the day...

QUIKSILVER SKATEBOARD REVOLUTION!

THE CLICK FIVE!! I promise - pictures of the occasion either posted tonight or tomorrow!

Pray to god my camera battery won't die before I take a snapshot of the boys :(

The Click Five will officially be my 2nd concert of my life, the first one being Simple Plan.

Concerts are like, so so so so so fun. Minus the part where people will be jumping, and in the process, the asshole in front of you will, definitely, jump on your toes.

The Simple Plan concert, on March 29th, last year, was held at the Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club, where we had to stand and wait for the boys to come for about 1 hour.

In my case, when the guys came out, everyone was screaming. I was sandwiched on all four sides - in front of me there was this 40-something year old aunty who'd followed her teenage son to the concert - (boy, i'd wouldn't wanna be him) who, weighed about sixty elephants, because WHEN SHE JUMPED, SHE STEPPED ON MY TOES ABOUT A MILLION TIMES AND WHEN I CAME HOME MY TOES WERE FREAKING BRUISED!

And ... there was this rude guy from England on my right, screaming "I LOVE YOU PIERRE!"

And on my left, there was this guy too, holding up a sign that said, "PIERRE, GIVE US THE FINGER!"

I was separated from my original group.

:(

.
.
.

I hope it won't be like that afterwards :)

GONNA SEE THE CLICK FIIIVE!