Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, April 24, 2006 @ 4:15 AM
Quiksilver Revolution / The Click Five concert..

The whole experience (as briefly explained yesterday), was fucking, incredible.

Those of you who didn't go, you didn't know what you were missing.

Skateboards, Jetskis, Surfing, One Buck Short, Love Me Butch AND finally, THE CLICK FIVE.

And Boss Stewie tells me he doesn't know who's The Click Five.

They're the sexiest pop group from the USA, and they usually play at concerts in suits.

You tell me, ladies, how HOT is that!?

First, when we arrived, we'd gotten our tickets from Hoey, we got in and paid RM10 for the pass to sit all the rides in the wetpark and the drypark.

Jean wanted to sit the new ride, Pirate's Revenge, which would swing you up 90 degrees, then finally swing you upside down and a full 360.

I don't trust Sunway Lagoon.


This is a close up shot of Jean (who was smiling throughout the ride.. ) . She said it wasn't scary at all. Just 'windy'.

=_=

I think if it was me, i'd be screaming my lungs out.

Well, if I did, i wouldn't be screaming at the concert :D.

After this, me and Joan sat the tube thing, where you had to go down a water slide. It was damnnn funn :D And I got all wet.

We were practically dripping by the time we went out to meet Huai.

The Quiksilver Revolution Tour was held at the Sunway Lagoon Wave Pool, with a ramp on one corner, a big screen on the other corner at the end of the wave pool, and finally the stage on the end where there was dry land and water. (HAHA to those who didn't bring board shorts or couldn't get in the water :D)

I wanted to take some snapshots of the hot skateboarders with their shirts off, but all the photos came out blur :(


This. Is. The. BIG. RAMP. Seeing some of the skateboarders fall wasn't really very pretty. No one got hurt seriously, though. I'd like to skate someday. :D

The night wore on.

One Buck Short came on first, and me and Joan warmed up, partying a little, following the crowd. :D

Then, Love Me Butch, the band who'd got a lot of boo's when they'd opened for Simple Plan last year, came on, and everybody didn't go boo this time, but they partied along too :D

Such a kind crowd.

Me and Joan retired to the little place where Bunny, Bean, Ning , Hoey and Hua were sitting, and ate the doughnuts that Jean bought for us .

I took a snapshot of the crowd from there... I zoomed out until I couldn't zoom no more, but I just couldn't take the whole crowd. It was just tooooo huuuge.




This. Is only part of the crowd. There was a long line until the end.

This is what you get when:

1) The concert is free.

2) There's the beach.

3) The water.

4) And a popular band.


We all took snapshots together :D


I love this picture. LOL


We wanted to get a good spot, so we gathered there and killed time before The Click Five started :D


Us again...

And then, the guys came out from the backstage in their normal clothes to take a snapshot of everyone, and everyone crowded around them! Hua took a photo of them!! (THANK YOU!!)


THERE THEY ARE!!

I love the sexy drummer and the lead singer. :D

AND THEN! THEY CAME OUT TO SCREAMS OF "WE WANT CLICK FIVE! WE WANT CLICK FIVE!"

Thanks to Jean for all these PHOTOS!


"Pop princess hold my hand,
Pop princess i'm a fan,
Pop princess I need you now,
Pop princess make me smile,
Pop princess drive me wild,
Pop princess I need you now !!!"

I love that song.


I think the words explains it all :D

All the other pictures were very, very blur =( *SOBS*

I will still have the memoires to keep, to treasure, to remember.

And I hope they'll be back soon :)

I love you, Click Five. :D