Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, May 30, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
Apple Centre A Visiting.

Visited the Apple Centre today and...

My iPod now has a little sock to cover it up
No more flimsy broken free rubber condom to encase it now!
It's nice and warm in its little sock :D

Geoff kept singing on and on and on about lollipops and candy shops and ... whatever nots in MMH until I made him zip it
Before that, he spammed "Konnichiwa!"s and "Arigatou Gozaimasuu!"s in a kawaii Japanese-girl lolita falsetto -_-

"I'll give you a lollipop,
I'll take you to the candy shop."
"-_-||"

GAHH ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

Labels: