Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
The Mediator.

Jesse lifted Spike off his lap and put him on the floor. Then, he stood up.
What was he doing? I wondered. What was he doing?
I took a deep breath, and kept talking about not talking.
"I'm just - Look," I said, as he took a step towards me. "I'm just going to give CeeCee a call and maybe we'll go to the beach or something, because I really... I just need a day off."
Another step towards me. Now he was right in front of me.
"Especially," I said significantly, looking up at him, "from talking. That's what I need a day off from. Talking."
"Fine," he said. He reached up and cupped my face in both his hands. "We don't have to talk."
And that's when he kissed me.
On the lips.

SHIT. I WANT TO BUY MEDIATOR BOOK FIVE NOW.
The story's so good!

Labels: